In between all the Harry Potter projects I made on my Addi, I wanted to revisit the little fox beanie pattern I had made when I first got my machine for practice and as a tension experiment.
This time I wanted to make the beanie in real foxy colours. For one I used orange with beige, for another orange and a dark brown. Both combinations very fox-like!
The hat can be worn with a turned-up brim, but even as the wearer grows, the color combination remains visible if the brim is no longer turned over!
You can also see that the hats differ considerably in size, this time not due to a difference in tension, but because I adjusted my number of rows, given to the fact that the future wearers I had in mind differ in age and size.
Very cute in my opinion and again made very quickly!