Second knitting project

This was meant to be my first knitting project, but thanks to my brother this became the second instead.

EBW - 005

485 rows and 8 colours in a random stripe-pattern became a scarf of 1m60.

EBW - 006b

The pattern by the purl bee was meant for a cowl, but when I started it I wanted a regular scarf. But now that my project was coming to an end, I eventually decided to turn the scarf into a cowl, by simply sewing the two ends together.

EBW - 007

At that point the cowl felt rather stiff, but after washing and tumble drying it, it became soft and wearable.
And this is the end-result.

EBW - 008b

I’m really pleased with it 🙂 . I was a little afraid the fabric would remain stiff, but washing really did miracles. Ever since I finished it, I have been wearing it every day 😀

EBW - 010b